Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Moundridge recently contracted with the Institute for Building Technology and Safety (IBTS) to provide plan review and building inspection services.
If you are planning any building or fence construction project you should take the following steps:
1) Submit an application at City Hall (225 S. Christian)
2) The application will be reviewed
3) A building permit is then issued
4) Call for your inspections. You will need to call at least 24 hours in advance.
5) City will issue a Certificate of Completion or Occupancy when your project is finished.
For more information contact Mark Manville, IBTS Chief Building Official at 816-509-2145.